Join us for an amazing weekend of worship, fellowship, and growth on October 11-12, 2019! Tickets will go on sale in 2019!
2018 information is below if you missed it and wonder what we are all about!
View our answers to FAQ below! Click here to head back to the tickets page when you are ready to purchase!
The Overflow Worship Night begins on Friday at 7PM. Saturday conference sessions go from 8:30AM-6:00PM.
Full Weekend Schedule Overview can be viewed by clicking here (or by visiting overflowworship.com/schedule).
- What is the Overflow Worship Conference anyway?
- It’s an event for worship leaders and worship team members created to equip and resource YOU. It kicks off Friday October 12th with the Overflow Worship Night at 7PM (also open to the public) and continues on Saturday from 8:30AM-6:00PM with sessions and workshops for any member of the worship team.
- Who will be leading this weekend?
- We have some amazing friends joining Overflow creator, Andrea Olson, this year. Get ready to be blessed by Vertical Worship, David Leonard (of All Sons and Daughters) and Shelly E. Johnson! Click here to learn more about them!
- Wait, Friday Night is open to the public?
- YES! For just $10 in advance and $15 at the door, all are welcome to this powerful night of worship (lead by all of the leaders mentioned above)! If you love to worship and love church community, join us! Tickets can be purchased right here.
- How can I buy tickets?
- There are three options: by clicking here, by calling 320-200-9684 or at the door on October 12th-13th! Yep, that’s right, you can purchase them at the door, too! So, all you last minuters out there…we’ve got you covered!
- Will there be tickets available at the door for the Overflow Worship Night on October 12th, too?
- Absolutely! If you want to attend Friday only, you can pre-purchase here for $10 or just show up and we’ll have a ticket for you for $15!
- Do I have to come with a church or team?
- Of course not! If you just love worship and want to learn more about how to be a worship leader, an excellent team member or if you want to grow in your craft in the area of music, please join us! You can purchase 1 ticket for yourself or 100 for everyone you know right here!
- Do you have anything special for my Tech team (sound, lights, and visuals)?
- We’re so glad you asked! Because, for the first time ever, we have a Tech Track (sponsored by the amazing NlfxPro) that offers SIX special sessions just for the tech team (sound, lights and visuals)! Thanks to our partners at NlfxPro, the Tech Track is included for free with every full weekend ticket, which is awesome! Click here to learn more!
- How much does the full weekend cost?
- $72 for EVERYTHING mentioned above (as long as you register before October 1st)! Plus, the first 350 registrants get free lunch on Saturday!
- What’s the VIP Experience?
- This is SO exciting. It’s 2-hour session on Friday afternoon (you get in EARLY). If you are a vocalist or a sound tech, you’ll want to add this option on to your ticket (it’s only $25 extra)! Details can be found here.
- Is there a schedule somewhere for the weekend?
- Yes! You can click here to view the Schedule Overview for the day!
- Can I read course descriptions for the VIP Experience Classes and the Breakout Sessions?
- You sure can! Right here!
- Is there a way I could easily share this with my worship team, church, family, and friends?
- Why, yes there is! Click here to download ProPresetner slides, bulletin inserts and our promo video! You can use these on social media, in your services, in email or print for bulletins or posters!
- Where is this thing anyway?
- Our gracious host is Living Hope of Willmar, MN (address below). But, please don’t call their office for tickets. They don’t have any for sale. Refer to the above question if you would like to know how to buy tickets!
- Which hotel do you recommend?
- The Best Western in Willmar! See below for more information and a special Overflow discount!
Curious about this year’s breakout session titles and content?
***REMINDER***Tickets are only available through this website, or by calling 320-200-9684. Tickets are NOT available through the venue office.
1305 19th Ave SW
Willmar, MN 56201
We recommend the Best Western in Willmar! And this year we have an exclusive discount just for Overflow Attendees! To get the discount, reservations must be made by phone (not via the website). Just mention the Overflow Worship Conference to receive the discounted rate! Click below for more information about the hotel and their contact information:
Contact us with any questions you may have! Click here to head back to the tickets page when you are ready to purchase!